TweenGMS is a feature-rich tweening engine for GameMaker: Studio which is both easy-to-use and flexible. With nearly 3 years of development, it offers many essential and advanced features powered by an optimised codebase.
Available on GameMaker Marketplace:
[ Features ]
- Fire-and-forget tweening
- Step and seconds(delta) timing
- Time scale contol (global and per-tween)
- Play modes (once,bounce,patrol,loop,repeat)
- State control (pause,resume,stop,finish,reverse)
- View, tile, path, background, and data structure support
- Automatic memory and persistence handling
- Advanced callback system
- Custom variable easing
- Delayed tweens
- Control groups
- Heavily optimised
- Clean and organised
- Supports all platforms
- Examples and game project included
- And more...
Original Free Version (Unsupported)
If building HTML5 games with GameMaker: Studio, be sure to check out JCHTML5, which includes TweenGMS, to help make things even easier when developing for the web.