Download: TweenGMS v0.88
HTML5 Example Demo
TweenGMS is an automated tweening system for GameMaker:Studio. It can be used for easing character/camera movements, fades, rotations, animations, and much more.
This system is still relatively new and may contain a few bugs. Feel free to report any issues you have with TweenGMS or to leave feedback on how it could be made better.
- No DLL required. (Uses GEX)
- Easy setup and management of numerous tweens
- Works across all target modules (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, HTML5, Linux)
- Persistent tweens for persistent objects
- Optimized code supplying fast performance
- Ability to assign tweens to designated groups for increased control
// ** Create Event ** //
// Create automated tween references
tween_x = TweenCreate(id);
tween_y = TweenCreate(id);
// Ease instance's x/y position from (0, 0) to (640, 480) over 60 steps
TweenPlayOnce(tween_x, x__, 0, 640, 60, EASE_IN_OUT_QUAD);
TweenPlayOnce(tween_y, y__, 0, 480, 60, EASE_IN_OUT_QUAD);
// Pause active automated tween
// Stop active automated tween
// Resume paused automated tween
- Major update to shared_Tweener object -->> **REPLACE PREVIOUS VERSION**
* More stable
* Fixed potential memory leaks
- Added Simple Tween Functions
*... etc ...
- Deactivated instances now retain their automated tween.
*Tween is automatically paused when instance is deactivated.
*Tween is automatically resumed when instance is activated.
- Not advised, but shared_Tweener can now be safely deactivated.(Will stop all tweens from running)
*Make sure to use --> instance_activate_object(shared_Tweener) <-- if you use mass deactivation functions.
- Changed included property setters x__Rounded/y__Rounded to x__int/y__int, respectively.
- Cut down TweenSetOnBoundary() to 2 scripts. Now use TArgs() to pass arguments.
* First version takes a single script constant.
* TweenSetOnBoundary(tween, KillPlayer);
* TweenSetOnBoundaryArgs() --> TArgs() utility script must be included to use this function
* Second version takes a script constant AND uses TArgs() utility script to pass arguments.
* TweenSetOnBoundaryArgs(tween, SuperMessageScript, TArgs("Your score is ", myScore));
- TweenSetVariableSetter() has been changed to TweenSetProperty()
- TweenGetVariableSetter() has been changed to TweenGetProperty()
If you feel so inclined, you may support TweenGMS by giving funds through PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org